Sunday, June 10, 2007

Thank You Dad: by Steven and Nancy Walle

Thank You Dad I'm so glad to be Your Son.
You reached down and chose me, so Your work could be done.
Since You came in to my life,
You gave me a home and a loving wife; Put an end to all my strife. Thank You Dad.
Chorus: We're singing wo wo wo thank You Lord. We're singing praise to You Lord Jesus.
We want to thank You for coming to save us.
verse 2.
Thank You Dad I'm so glad to be Your Son.
You reached down and held me and said I'm Your precious One.
You gave Your Son to die for me. He suffered death at Calvary. My salvation was not free thank You Dad.
Chorus:

2 comments:

BarbaraKardokus said...

Good blog Steven and Nancy!
I love what you are doing!!!
You need to put some quicktime clips out on the internet of what you are doing. go to Talkshoe.com and record some songs and put them out there.
And send me the link... I would love to hear them... plus, you can put a link to your talkshoe recording on your blog.

Barbara Kardokus
http://wordpress.com/bkardokus

Nancy Walle said...

We can overcome all of the attempts of the devil to stop our dynamic duo. We just had a little blip in the eternal CD. When we choose to follow Jesus and not the old angry wounded soul we are victorious. The devil tries to stop our praise, and distract us from our first love, Jesus. When we forgive and cling to Jesus His living water fills our hearts with song. I love you, NannerPie