Wednesday, June 13, 2007

The Heart of My Father: by Steven and Nancy Walle

My Father's arms are strong when I need protection.
My Father's hand are firm when I need correction.
But the Heart of my Father is Love.
The Words of my Father guide me each day.
His rod and staff, they comfort me along His Awsome Way.
Oh the Heart of my Father is Love.
He's prepared a place for me in His Heavenly Home.
So that I may honor Him upon His Holy Throan.
When I am caught up to Him, I will recieve my crowns,
butwhen I see my Father's Glory I shall cast them down.
The Heart of my Father is Love.
He holds me up in His rightious right Hand.
He says, "Fear not! on my Word you must stand.
Oh the Heart of my Father is Love

1 comment:

Nancy Walle said...

That's right. His Word is our medicine and we ARE healed by HIS stripes. Believe it. I pray that He, Jehovah Rahphah heal our deepest wounds with His Love, Mercy, Grace and TRUTH and that we ask for forgiveness and a new beginning in Him, a miracle of healing for our marriage, in Jesus name, Amen.