Saturday, June 2, 2007

Provision by Steven Walle

I talk to God along the way,
as I go about my day,
to see what He has to say about the way I'm carrying on.
He gives me guidence for each step.
I thank the Lord for each breath.
that He provides until my death when He carries me away.
Halelujah sweet Lord.
You provide every thing for us in your Holy Word.
Halelujah sweet Lord.
I pray for woman and for man.
Give them courage to take a stand,
to be Holy in this land until You carry them away.
When you know that you know that you know,
and it's rhema in your soul,
God's touch will make you whole and He'll carry you away.
You gave every thing to us through Your precious Word.

1 comment:

Nancy Walle said...

I love you my darling cowboy. Just keep singing this, our special song and we will be healed. This song is annointed for healing. It will even heal us. Nothing is impossible for those who believe. We owe our very lives to Jesus. Marriage is for holiness, remember? Joy comes from believing God's promises. It's a new day. Trust Jesus to provide creative ideas for us and especially to live free from fear and its devastations. The past is gone. Jesus loves us both. Love Nancy