Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Oh Jesus We Love You: by Steven and Nancy Walle

verse 1
I wake up and I hit my knees,
to see what the Good Lord has in store for me.
Then I put out the dog and feed the cats,
Kiss my wife because she's where it's at.
Then we sit down together and we pray,
and put our spiritual armor on for the day.
Chorus:
Oh Jesus we love you Your with us in all we do Oh ya sweet Jesus.
Oh Jesus we love you, You keep us in all we do oh ya Halelujah.
Verse 2.
Then I strap my loaded six string on my back.
Go out to the front lines prepared for the attack.
My songs pirce the darkness with the Light of Christ.
The war has been won, but they still put up a hell of a fight.
Chorus:
Verse 3.
Then we meet at home and we pray.
Shed the berdens we gathered that day.
Then we pray for those who are unsaved.
Lord they ain't dead yet, but they're digging their graves.
Then we ask the Good Lord to give us rest.
When our day is over our night is blessed.
Chorus:
Please comment on this post.

2 comments:

Kurt and Angie Green said...

Steve,
I love your songs, they are very real, remind me of Larry Norman:)

Keep writing and singing. I hope to get to know you better through Advantage Conferences.
Kurt Green

Nancy Walle said...

This is our spiritual warfare song. Never forget, we don't fight each other we fight the devil. Please don't let him win. Nothing is impossible for those who believe. That means even our marriage is possible if we believe Jesus and His Word are True. Don't give up. Love, nanner Pie